Friday, April 22, 2011

Danny Trejo

Movies out Today

Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family - Another movie about a bunch of black people, another chance for Tyler Perry to crossdress. (Is it just me or are there too many apostrophes in this title? Why does he need to slap his name on everything? I mean, he's no Disney.)

Water For Elephants - A young man loses his family, joins a circus and then falls in love with the boss' wife. (I guess now we know what Edward did during that 8 months when he was away from Bella. Yes, that was a Twilight joke and yes, I am ashamed of myself.)


Token Mexican Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Spy Kids. Two kids figure out that their parents are spies and have to save them by becoming spies themselves. (As ridiculous as these movies are and as horrible as the acting is, it is still mildly entertaining. Yes I've seen them all and yes I'm still slightly ashamed.)


Movie to see:

Spy Kids


Trailers of the post

Brother's Justice. A mockumentary following Dax Shepard as he tries to get a stupid martial arts movie made against heavy opposition. (I love me some Dax Shepard and he's completely crazy. Plus the other people he suckered into being in this movie are awesome.)



The Art of Getting By. That little British boy has grown up and deals with love. (He looks exactly the same, only taller and skinnier, but I'm liking the story and drama. Looks good.)




Name 7 Danny Trejo:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Spy Kids, xXx, Bubble Boy, Battle for Terra, Fanboys, Predators


Kevin Bacon Game:
Danny Trejo was in Reindeer Games with Charlize Theron who was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps


QQ #256 winner:
Katie with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.


QQ #257: name this El Trejo movie:
"Patches? I could use some stinking patches."

a. Spy Kids 2
b. Fanboys
c. Bubble Boy
d. xXx

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Hmm... I have no idea. So, without rechecking what the choices are, I guess c).

molly mouse said...

oh man that was my choice! i guess I'll go with a.

sorry i've been absent. i'm trying to get back in the game. <3 you