Friday, January 28, 2011

Kevin Kline

Movies out today


From Prada to Nada - Two rich girls are forced to live with their aunt in middle class LA in this modern twist on Sense and Sensibility. (This is only a limited release and I'm genuinely upset about it. As stupid as it looks, I really want to see this movie...)

Kaboom - A bunch of college kids experiment with drugs and sex and then some weird shit goes down. (This was that trailer that I posted a few posts ago that no one probably watched. But I suggest you go back and do because it looks hilariously weird...)


The Mechanic - A hitman trains his former handler's son in the way of the craft. (I can't wrap my head around this movie. One trailer looks like Ben Foster betrays Jason Statham and the other looks like they're best friends. Either way, I'm going to see it, but I just wish trailers weren't so misleading.)


The Rite - Anthony Hopkins is possessed or something. (This looks both stupid and terrifying. No thanks.)


Oddly Funny Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Wild Wild West. Will Smith and Kevin Kline team up in this weird western. (This movie is legitimately underrated. It's completely crazy and absolutely hilarious! Nothing is better than when Will Smith plays bongo drums on that woman's breasts. Nothing.)


Movies to see:
From Prada to Nada, Kaboom, The Mechanic


Trailers of the post


The Immigration Tango. Two couples swap women and marry to keep each other from being deported. (This looks funny and has potential. But it has the same potential to be terrible.)



HappyThankYouMorePlease. A bunch of interconnecting stories written and directed by Ted from How I Met Your Mother. (Haaaaaaave you met Ted? No, but really, this looks good.)



Name 7 Kevin Kline:
Sophie's Choice, The Pink Panther, Life as a House, Wild Wild West, The Tale of Despereaux, Ice Storm, A Midsummer Night's Dream, No Strings Attached


Kevin Bacon Game:
Kevin Kline was in No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher who was in Valentine's Day with Julia Roberts who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #232 winner:
Me because no one guessed Crash.


QQ #233: name this Kevin Kline movie:
"I may have to kill this dog. I just haven't decided how."


a. A Midsummer Night's Dream
b. No Strings Attached
c. Wild Wild West
d. Pink Panther

2 comments:

KT80 said...

I've actually already seen From Prada to Nada, but since it was free, I'm willing to see it again for you. And then we can see the Mechanic!

I love Wild Wild West. But I don't think that's the answer, so I'm going with d)Pink Panther.

Kristina said...

Oh! I know this one :) It's B, No Strings Attached!!!