Friday, January 21, 2011

David Krumholtz

Movies out Today

The Company Men - Ben Affleck is let go from his job and struggles to come to terms with his new life and how to get back in the groove. (Despite this starring Ben Affleck, I kind of want to see it. Not that I can relate to it or anything. Definitely not that.)

No Strings Attached - Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher try out being friends-with-benefits and both find themselves wanting more. (I love Natalie Portman and anything she is in is fantastic, even with Ashton Kutcher weighing her down. Actually, that's not true because the last few movies I've seen him in were surprisingly good.)

The Way Back - Escapees from Siberia walk over 4000 miles to get to freedom in India. (This movie looks very moving and I can't wait to see it. The problem I have is finding someone willing to see such a depressing film.)

Sweet Nerdy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Santa Clause. A man accidentally knocks Santa off his roof and must take on the Christmas duties. (I think we can all agree that Bernard was the best part of this movie. Aside from Neil's ridiculous sweaters.)

Movies to see:
The Company Men, No Strings Attached, The Way Back, The Santa Clause

Trailers of the post: Misc.

Kaboom. A Sci-Fi twist on a bunch of college students having tons of sex. (Despite of and because of all the sex, this movie looks hilarious. I also love Thomas Dekker.)



Never Say Never. Behind the scenes of Justin Bieber in concert. (They did it with The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana... and those weren't interesting so I doubt this will be either. The sad thing is, my dad will probably want to go see it.)



Name 7 David Krumholtz:
10 Things I Hate About You, Serenity, Harold and Kumar, The Mexican, I Love You Man, Santa Clause, Battle for Terra.

Kevin Bacon Game:
David Krumholtz was in The Mexican with Julia Roberts who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #130 winner:
Molly with The Sweetest Thing!

QQ Standings:
Molly - 56
Katie - 52
Kristina - 49
Me - 39

QQ #131: name this Davy K movie:
"I cried like a baby, a hungry, angry baby."

a. I Love You Man
b. The Santa Clause
c. 10 Things I Hate About You
d. Serenity

2 comments:

KT80 said...

I think it's a)I Love You, Man.

You know, when your dad takes you to see Never Say Never, at least you get to see it in 3D ; )

molly mouse said...

i think it's going to be c. 10 things i hate about you.

i didn't realize the guy from numb3rs was in so many things (and i put the 3 as a e just to be annoying)

why is the beiber movie called "never say never"?