Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Simon Pegg

DVD out Tuesday

She's Out of My League - I never got the chance to see it in theaters, but I have a big crush on Jay Baruchel and it looks pretty hilarious. I hope that it's not along the lines of Meet the Parents, though. I can't stand that movie.

Beyond British, Beyond Hilarious Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Shaun of the Dead. This is the movie that made me fall in love with Zombie movies. It essentially took all the ridiculous stuff about serious Zombie movies and made fun of them. It is hilarious with the perfect amount of drama mixed in. All in all, fantastic.

Movies to see:
She's Out of My League and Shaun of the Dead.

Trailers of the post: Action

Harry Potter 7 Part 1. Yeah, I'm including this in action. The movies have come a long way since the children's section.



Resident Evil 4. I think I've already posted a trailer for this movie, but I'm so freaking excited for it that I don't care.



Name 7 Simon Pegg:
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Run Fat Boy Run, Mission Impossible 3, Star Trek, Ice Age 3.

Kevin Bacon game:
Simon Pegg was in Mission Impossible 3 with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #175 winner:
Kristina with Fired Up! I haven't seen this movie yet, but Eric Christian Olsen is too hilarious and I knew he would have great lines.

QQ #176: name this Simon Pegg movie:
"You thought Brad Pitt was a cave in Yorkshire."

a. Shaun of the Dead
b. Run Fat Boy Run
c. Hot Fuzz
d. How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

2 comments:

KT80 said...

So, I couldn't decide between Run Fat Boy, Run and How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, because those are the two I haven't seen and I don't remember that quote. I have decided though: I'm going with D.

Kristina said...

I will go with Run Fat Boy, run...because I have seen none of these movies :)