Friday, June 18, 2010

Eric Christian Olsen

Movies out Friday

Jonah Hex - I'm all for crazy action movies with stupid plots, but even this one looks a little too dumb for me. I'll wait til it's out on DVD.

Toy Story 3 - I'm going to see it tomorrow (at night so all the wee children will be in bed... hopefully) and I have to say that I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. Perhaps I've finally outgrown children's movies? I hope not!

Hilarious and Hunky Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Last Kiss. This movie is about life and how hard it is to accept that you are becoming an adult. Everyone eventually grows up, though, except for Eric Christian Olsen's character who remains childish and great for the whole thing. So just when you're about to be depressed with Zach Braff's infidelity or Casey Affleck's baby mama drama, ECO is there to crack you up.

Movies to see:
Toy Story 3 and The Last Kiss.

Trailers of the post: Weird Comedies.

The Lottery Ticket. Honestly, this looks really dumb and I don't think I'll be seeing it.



Gulliver's Travels. Jack Black movies are really hit-or-miss and I can't figure out what this one will be. I guess time will tell.



Name 7 ECO:
Not Another Teen Movie, Last Kiss, Beerfest, Fired Up!, Sunshine Cleaning, Eagle Eye, The Back-up Plan.

Kevin Bacon Game:
ECO was in Sunshine Cleaning with Steve Zahn who was in You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #173-4 winner:
Me because no one guessed Kiss Kiss Bang Bang or Chronicles of Riddick!

QQ #175: name this ECO movie:
"I could be watching a Project Runway marathon with Nathan Lane under my dress and still win a straight award!"

a. The Last Kiss
b. Not Another Teen Movie
c. Fired Up!
d. The Back-up Plan

2 comments:

Kristina said...

That would be C. Fired Up! That move was crap-tastic and he was a total tool...

KT80 said...

I dunno. So, B.

There, I commented =D