Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Justin Timberlake

DVD out today


Due Date - Robert Downey Jr must put up with the ridiculous antics of Zach Galifianakis during a road trip across the country. (This movie was beyond hilarious and utterly crazy, but what do you expect from Zach Galifianakis? He's a genius!)


Sexyback Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Alpha Dog. Some thugs kidnap and kill a kid and try to get away with it. (This movie was surprisingly good, though with as many great actors I'm not too shocked. What I was shocked about was how decent of an actor J Tim was. He really held his own and was really funny despite the somber tone of the film. Plus, Bruce Willis was in it. Enough said.)


Movies to see:
Due Date, Alpha Dog


Trailers of the post

Desert Flower. A young woman from Africa finds her way to America and struggles to make something more of her life. (Not only does this look inspirational, the story looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it.)



Hesher. Joseph Gordon-Levitt basically destroys a small child's life for a reason I cannot glean from this trailer. (It looks awesome.)



Name 7 J Tim:
Love Guru, Alpha Dog, Black Snake Moan, Shrek 3, Model Behavior, Southland Tales, The Social Network


Kevin Bacon Game:
J Tim was in Alpha Dog with Bruce Willis who was in 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #239 winner:
Kristina with 40 Days 40 Nights!


QQ #240: name this J Tim movie:
"Jesus, first you give me mouth, now you're giving me... tears. Do me a favor Susan, have a period or something."

a. Love Guru
b. Alpha Dog
c. Black Snake Moan
d. The Social Network

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I have no idea. I'm going with b)Alpha Dog. You know, I keep writing that - "I have no idea, but I'm guessing ______." You should work on that.