Friday, January 29, 2010

Freddie Prinze, Jr

Movies out today

Edge of Darkness - My cousin Frankie brought this fact to my attention: this movie is exactly like Taken only the daughter actually dies and the lead actor isn't as cool.

When in Rome - I can't wait to see this movie. Everyone in it looks hilarious and it sounds like a perfect chick flick. Besides that, Dax Shepard and Josh Duhamel are super hot.

King of Chick Flick Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Head Over Heels. I really enjoyed this movie. It had everything a chick flick normally does (hot dude, shy girl, awkwardness) but it also had murder and intrigue. Good times!

Movies to see:
When in Rome and Head Over Heels.

Trailers of the Post: Chick Flicks

Letters to Juliet. I really like Amanda Seyfried and I like that she's becoming really popular now. This one looks pretty great and the dude is hunky WITH an accent. Could you ask for more?



The Good Guy. I really like Alexis Bledel and Bryan Greenberg has always been a favorite. But did you recognize the other corner of this love-triangle? Rex Racer! Yay for being a nerd.



Letters to God. And to round out the Chick Flick trailers, here's a tear-jerker that looks like it would make even a dude reach for the tissue box.



Name 7 Freddie Prinze, Jr:
Scooby Doo, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer Catch, Head Over Heels, Down to You, She’s All That, Happily Never After.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Freddie Prinze Jr was in I Know What You Did Last Summer with Ryan Phillippe who was in Breach with Laura Linney who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #137 winner:
Molly makes a comeback with The Terminal!

QQ #138: name this Freddie Prinze, Jr movie:
"This is all fascinating, _____, but could you skip to the part where you decided to screw me over."

a. Head Over Heels
b. She's All That
c. Down To You
d. Summer Catch

3 comments:

Kristina said...

An FPJ classic! I still watch it whenever its on tv...She's All That :)

Molly and Molly said...

pooperdoodle, it IS she's all that. anyways, michael says he'll take me to see When in Rome because it's got his other girlfriend in it (score!)

When I'm home for Valentine's Day weekend, do you & Krissy want to go on a Valentine's date to see Percy Jackson? I know you're trying to see it at a midnight show, but you should just wait for us.

Kristina said...

Much as I don't care about Percy Jackson, I'm totally down for a cousin/sister date.