Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brittany Murphy

DVDs out Today

9 - A weird movie about puppets that are alive when everyone in the world is dead. Oh and there are weird robots too to try to kill them. Yeah...

The Perfect Getaway - I never got the chance to see this movie, but I really wanted to. Could it be because I love Steve Zahn? Or Milla Jovovich? Or Timothy Olyphant? Perhaps all three...

Jennifer's Body - I will stand by this movie as being awesome. I don't care what anyone says (I didn't look at the reviews, but half the time they're horrible). Diablo Cody is an amazing writer! Amanda Seyfried is awesome and I even enjoyed Megan Fox a little (a very little). The special effects were pretty cool. What's better than seeing Megan Fox turn into a demon? Lots of things, actually, but that's beside the point.

Paranormal Activity - Didn't see it and I never will. Never, Diana.

Sad to See You Go Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Uptown Girls. I have always loved this movie despite its silly premise. The ending always gets me. It's a heart-warming story all-around.

Movies to see:
The Perfect Getaway, Jennifer's Body, Uptown Girls.

Trailers of the post: Suspense/Horror/Thriller

Across the Hall. It looks a little too creepy for me, but the dudes seem pretty good looking. I think it has already been released in some cities, though. Good luck finding it.



Case 39. Renee Zellweger tries to save some possessed kid or something. From what I can see from the trailers, it's a "no go" for me, but I'm sure my dad'll wanna see it.



Frozen. My man Shawn Ashmore gets stuck in the frozen wilderness with Kevin Zegers (that punk) and some new chick. This reminds me a lot of Phonebooth where the entire film will be shot with one setting. Boring. And kind of disgusting.



Name 7 Brittany Murphy:
Don’t Say a Word, Clueless, Uptown Girls, Sin City, Little Black Book, Cherry Falls, 8 Mile.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Brittany Murphy was in Uptown Girls with Dakota Fanning who was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #127 and #128 winners:
Katie with Sugar & Spice and Kristina with Angel Eyes! Way to go!

QQ #129: name this Brittany Murphy movie:
"All the love in the world can't be gone. All the need to be loved can't be wrong."

a. Neverwas
b. Uptown Girls
c. Happy Feet
d. Riding in Cars with Boys

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh Oh! I know this one and I'm first. This is from the glorious movie Happy Feet :)

Molly and Molly said...

i was going to say d. poop